Friday, July 19, 2013

Back from Camp, off to Cali!

Seven years at Camp, and man, talk about a long, strange trip, but I don't have time to opine on that right now, gotta get ready to fly out to the Bay tomorrow, but in the mean time, I figured I'd bless y'all with some mixes from my boys DJ Onamali and DJ Warren G.

I'll start off with my boy DJ Onamali a.k.a.

Luke Skywalker a.k.a.
Luke da Duke a.k.a.
DJ Luke Tha Truth 'hind the Booth a.k.a.
Luke's Warm, hotter than a few nuke bombs, or any of your new songs, we get dumber than 2 blondes while puffin on two blunts, and simultaneously hittin 2 bongs, step and you will lose son so you might as well move on cause we Bees-Killa like the Wu son!

And certainly last, but not least, my man Warren G the regulator, and for all you facebook people, make sure to check out his page and give it a thumbs up! Ready for some a.k.a.s?

DJ WaRrNeN!-SoUnD-di-AlArM! a.k.a.
DJ Warren di Flyin Lion Who Soaring High B'yond the Eye of Sauron a.k.a.
DJ We Wage Warren Foreign Places And Tend To Melt Faces, a.k.a.
Warren U Gonna Twist Another 7-Up or Should I Get on That?

I'm mad happy I got to rage it with you guys and the rest of your crew, I'll try and make it to that thing on the 27th!

BUT COME TO THE BIG UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's where it's going down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment