Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Fucking Love DMX

This is a great interview, lots of real talk, at one point this guy was saying that he likes Rick Ross "lyrically," the look on DMX's face when he heard that is great. Plus he tells the whole story about when he got arrested for impersonating an FBI agent at the airport. . Bonus videos: "Let Me Fly" - Such a great song "The Rain" "I Miss You" ft. Faith Evans - This song's about his grandmother passing, it came out around the time my grandfather passed away, so this song always had such a special meaning to me. "Life is What You Make It" ft. Nas & MC Ren - Holy shit that scene at the end of the middle verse kinda freaked me out, I forgot about this music video, but damn, it definitely hits home... "Damien I, II, III" - I love part one the best personally, though I'm biased cause I used to play this shit on repeat for hours "Rollin (Urban Assult Vehicle)" - lol Limp Bizkit ft. DMX, Method Man, & Redman, remember this shit? Cradle 2 the Grave Trailer - Jet Li and DMX co-starring? I was so pumped hahaha, I love Jet Li, and the when DMX is like "What are you like some type of kung-fu James Bond?" "Grand Finale" ft. Nas, Method Man, & Ja Rule - From the soundtrack to the movie Belly, which DMX and Nas had parts in, though it's really not that good of a movie. But this is a pretty dope video and it brings me back to the 90's when MTV was still relevant, and record labels were dropping hundreds of thousands of dollars for a single video!

No comments:

Post a Comment